5:00 PM - 7:00 PM School Board Meeting
December 13, 2022
December 14, 2022
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Viking Parent Network
December 18, 2022
December 21, 2022
December 24, 2022
December 25, 2022
December 26, 2022
December 27, 2022
December 28, 2022
December 29, 2022
Class of 2023 Yearbook - Senior Tribute InformationSenior Tributes: Parents and loved ones can create personalized ads to honor their seniors.Purchase and create ads online here: https://www.
yearbookordercenter.com Order Number 12303 (This is the code you enter to access CHS) You will need to enter your senior's name.
You are able to start the ad, save it, and finish it later. You do not have to complete it in one sitting. DO NOT submit, however, until you are absolutely done. It cannot be retrieved after you submit it.
- Pictures can be baby pictures, childhood pictures, or senior pictures as long as they are school appropriate. Sorry, no naked babies.
- Pricing information can be found on the order center and start at $55.
- The yearbook staff reserves the right to edit your ad if words or pictures are not school appropriate.
- There are a limited number of ad pages. Ads will be accepted until the pages are full on a first come first serve basis after the deadline. All ads meeting the deadline, December 23, 2022, will have a space reserved.
- Here is a link to an online ad creation demonstration: https://www.
FREE SUICIDE PREVENTION TRAINING:
We invite our families, staff, students and community members to join us for free QPR suicide prevention training. New training dates will be posted as available. No training dates scheduled at this time.
Click here is to view a QPR handout with helpful information about the grief process. Are you or someone you know in immediate crisis? Learn the warning signs, here: jasonfoundation.com/youth-suicide/warning-signs
CALL 800-273-TALK (8255), the National Suicide Prevention Hotline OR CALL 208-398-4357, the Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline OR TEXT the Crisis Text Line, a free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. TEXT 741741 from anywhere in the USA to text with a trained Crisis Counselor.
CALL THE Idaho Mental Health Services Crisis Line for Children: 208-769-1406
YOU ALSO CAN CALL the Northern Idaho Crisis Center at 208-625-4884. The Crisis Center helps people 18 and older who are having a mental health crisis. The Crisis Center is a joint project between the Panhandle Health District, Kootenai Health and Heritage Health. The center is free, safe, private, and voluntary.
About Coeur d’Alene High School
Coeur d'Alene High School continues to create a positive, caring and safe learning community that establishes a sense of ownership shared by all stakeholders. We value and hold ourselves accountable for positive and enthusiastic behaviors and attitudes each day.
Our administrative team is here to serve you this year. Libbi Barrett, Principal and Bill White Assistant Principal and Mike Randles Activities Director/Assistant Principal.
The ultimate goal at Coeur d'Alene High School is to provide the highest quality education to our students. We will aim for learners to reach their full potential academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Instruction will be purposeful; it will differentiate to meet the needs of all students; regular feedback will be given to all participants.
The single most important priority of Coeur d'Alene High School is our students. The school community works cooperatively together for the greater good of everyone involved.
Even though it is still summer, we are excited to get the year started. We have already begun discussing our goals for the upcoming school year. Two of the goals we are adamant about are:
- Relationships. We are committed to building strong Viking relationships with our students, families, and our community.
- Communication. Our team believes open communication is vital to having healthy relationships. We welcome you to contact us at any time to discuss your needs and/or concerns. In addition, we will be sending out brief emails on a regular basis to let you know of upcoming events and to recognize groups and individuals.
Main Office: 208-667-4507
Kitchen Svs: 208-763-0854
Main Fax: 208-664-5785
Registrar Fax: 208-664-9110
Drama Tickets: 208-769-2999