4th Grade Announcements
We follow the district curriculum guidelines in the following ways:
- Reading for fluency and comprehension
- Writing for a variety of purposes.
- Listening, speaking, and spelling skills.
- Mathematical reasoning, estimation, computation, geometry, problem solving, measurement.
- Science units in Newtonian Law, rocks and geology, adaptations.
- Social Studies is focused on Idaho, studying history, government, environment, geography.
We also enrich our curriculum in a variety of ways. There are various class projects, guest speakers, assemblies, and other activities that challenge and stimulate student learning.
Technology is integrated into our curriculum in a variety of ways. Students use technology for research, keyboarding skills, and publishing. Every student creates a multimedia project that revolves around Idaho History.