- Meals: may be prepaid in advance by placing money in your child's meal account.
- Payments: can be made at any time in any school kitchen, preferably before school in the morning, or at the Nutrition Services office at 1242 East Best Avenue.
- All schools use computers to track meal accounts. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your school kitchen or the Nutrition Services office at 667-7469.
- Web: Parents can add money to their child's account through Family Access. Need help? Click on this link to a screen shot tutorial on viewing their account on Skyward. Click on this link to learn how to make an EFunds payment toward their meal accounts.
- Checks: Please make them out to your child's school, with the child's full name on the memo line.
- NSF Checks: If checks are returned twice due to non-sufficient funds, further meals will be on a cash basis.
- Cash: We encourage the exact amount as this will help the line move more quickly.
- Still Hungry?: All students may purchase a second meal by paying the full meal price.
FINGER ID SCAN
The School Nutrition Services Department has utilized Finger ID scan software in the cafeteria for nine years to identify your child. A touchpad sensor is used to match the image of your child's finger to his/her school ID. No additional information is gained or stored. This information is kept secure and private similar to other educational information. This is not a fingerprint. The Finger ID scan cannot be printed or used for any other purpose.
MEAL PRICES 2017 - 2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Reduced Price Breakfast
Reduced Price Lunch