The Coeur d'Alene School District has anOverDrive Library!
Now you can check out eBooks using your personal computer, phone, tablet or iPad from the CDA School District Overdrive website, or borrow a Nook from us to check out an eBook.Our library is growing, so check back often for new arrivals.To access our OverDrive Library from school OR at home:Go to
log in, and choose "Coeur d’Alene School District."Using OverDrive on Personal Electronic Devices
The easiest way to use our CDA Schools OverDrive account on a personal device is to download the Overdrive App, which is available for almost all types of devices.
- Download the OverDrive app to your device.
- Create an account (don’t forget the username and password you create! )
- When you log in to OverDrive, you’ll see a screen that says “No Books.” Click on the three lines on the top left of the page and then click on “Add a Library”
- Search for “Coeur d’Alene School District” and select it.
- After you select it, click on Coeur d’Alene School District and it will take you to the log in page for our library
See the VLMC staff if you have questions.
- Use your school district username and password to log in to our library