Dalton Elementary believes every child should have the opportunity to attain his/her full potential. We are committed to providing a quality educational program for all children. We believe that teamwork and collaboration between school and parents increases the quality and effectiveness of educating every child. We value our parents input and believe that a partnership between school and home is critical to provide the support children need to be successful.
Dalton Elementary School Will Build Strong Support For Strong Partnerships:
- By keeping parents regularly informed of their child’s academic progress, through conferences, phone calls, or written reports
- By organizing family events that build relationships between school staff, parents, and community
- By ensuring parents will have reasonable access to the staff and the school
- By providing opportunities for parents to volunteer at the school
- By ensuring that all Dalton staff members meet "highly qualified" status.
- By providing parents with specific support strategies and materials to help their child with reading, spelling, and writing at home