Welcome to the Communications Department
Our department supports and promotes all aspects of our district by providing accurate and timely information to employees and the public. We work to build public understanding and community relationships through celebration and transparent communication.
What We Do
Communications serves as an information resource for employees, schools and the larger community. The Director of Communications serves as the spokespeople for the District Administration and the Board of Trustees to the public and media and to promote district and school-based events.
The Communications Office assists with:
- facilitating internal and external messaging
- crisis communications/PR
- special events/ open houses/ public meetings
- community involvement and community relations
- district social media management
- materials for print and publication
- district website and school website content coordination
- logo and branding standards
- graphic design files and projects
- video production
- sponsorships, community partnerships, grants
- volunteer coordination
Stay Connected with us via Social Media!
Meet our Team:
Director of Communications
Office: 208-664-8241 x10009
Joined the district in 2017