Welcome to the Communications Department
What We Do
Communications serves as an information resource for employees, schools and the larger community. The Director of Communications serves as the spokespeople for the District Administration and the Board of Trustees to the public and media and to promote district and school-based events.
The Communications Office assists with:
- facilitating internal and external messaging
- crisis communications/PR
- special events/ open houses/ public meetings
- community involvement and community relations
- district social media management
- materials for print and publication
- district website and school website content coordination
- logo and branding standards
- graphic design files and projects
- video production
- sponsorships, community partnerships, grants
- volunteer coordination
Stay Connected with us via Social Media!
Keep current with district and school news throughout the year! We have many ways to stay connected, including:
1. Our mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices. The app is a quick way to check for important notifications, calendars, school lunch menus, links to e-Funds and Skyward Family Access, social media feeds, and much more. Download the CDA Public Schools app now from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. We send our district newsletters regularly through the school year. You can find them all at https://www.cdaschools.org/newsletter. Most schools also share newsletters and make them available on school websites.3. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at cdaschools. We also have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CdASchools2714. Explore the drop-down menus atop our District website, https://www.cdaschools.org/. Check out pages and resources nested under About Us, What’s New, Departments, Elementary, Secondary and Resources.5. Parents receive school, district and community flyers via Peachjar. Flyers can also be viewed by selecting the Peachjar button on each school's homepage. Digital flyers help you to easily access announcements on the go and allow you to click to take action.
Communications and Multimedia Specialist
Office: 208-664-8241 x10069
Joined the district in 2019