Mr. Campbell's Expectations
- Enter the gym or field quietly and orderly.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Practice good sportsmanship and fair play.
- Show consideration for the feelings of others. NO "PUT DOWNS!" (Treat others the same you want to be treated.)
- Line up to leave the gym or field quietly and orderly.
Clark Campbell is the main Physical Education teacher at Bryan. Marla Nixon teaches Physical Education on Wednesdays.
Primary grade students (Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd) participate in a variety of lead up games and activities designed to challenge and enhance all facets of motor skill development. The 3rd, 4th, 5th graders also participate in a wide variety of games and activities to enhance their physical skills and fitness levels. Instructional units include, but are not limited to, the following: Soccer, Floor Hockey, Basketball, Juggling, Volleyball, and Softball.
Sportsmanship, along with the consideration and respect for the feelings of others are a primary focus in all of the PE classes. The ultimate objective is to instill within all students the skills, attitudes, and confidence necessary to enjoy physical activities for a lifetime. In order for this to happen, he knows it is crucial for children to experience success and the joy of physical activity at an early age.Remember,"If you had fun - You won!"
Mrs. Nixon's Expectations
- Be respectful to others and self
- Be responsible for yourself
- Hands and body to self
- Take care of P.E. equipment
- Try your best
- Be kind
- Be respectful
- Be a team player
- be loyal
- be helpful
- Be responsible
- Try your best
- No name calling
- Be honest
- No hurting
- Be safe