Football is an extra-curricular activity offered to 9th through 12th grade students. We have three different levels of play, which include a 9th grade team, a junior varsity team (primarily sophomores), and a varsity team (primarily juniors and seniors). The season generally runs from mid-August through mid-November.
Important dates and information Lake City Football 2017
Incoming Freshman Camp
- Monday June 15th- Friday June 19th
- Cost- $100 Check made out to Lake City Football
- Monday-Tuesday 2:00pm- 4:00pm Wednesday-Thursday 9:00am- 2:00pm
- Friday Scrimmage time TBD
- Please have shorts, cleats, mouthpiece and a girdle if you have one. If not a girdle will be provided.
- June 14th-17th and June 19th at LCHS
Upper Class Camp
- June 21st- June 24th Eastern Washington University
- Cost- $305 check made out to Lake City Football before last day of school
- Medical Release form must be turned into coaches before June 8th
- Bring personal articles and workout gear. You will want to bring bedding, pillows, towels, toiletries, a fan, and spending money.
Summer Weights and Conditioning
- Monday-Thursday 7:00am- 8:30am
Register at RegisterMyAthlete.com. All players must register and have a current physical on file. Instructions