Requesting Official Coeur d'Alene High School Transcripts

Transcript Image
  • Need Unofficial Transcripts?

    During the school year, current CHS students may stop by the College and Career Center to receive a copy of their unofficial high school transcript.

    • Important District policy information:

      Transcribing Standard, ALP, AP, and Dual Credit Courses

       Dual Credit allows Coeur d'Alene High School students to enroll in courses available on our campus that satisfy diploma requirements and provide college credits applicable towards degree and certification programs at North Idaho College or the University of Idaho. Credits earned may also be transferrable to other colleges and universities.

      These courses will be graded on a 4.0 scale (or standard scale) for purposes on calculating grade point averages. For more policies regarding standard and weighted grades and grade point average calculations, see School Board Policy: 2700 p1 (page 6). For more information on Dual Credit programs please see College and Career > Dual Credit.