LAKE CITY HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC FORMS & INFORMATION2021-2022 SPORTS INFORMATION
Season Start Dates:Fall Sports Start Dates:August 9 - First day of Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Football, Swimming and Volleyball Practices.Winter Sports Start Dates:November 1 - First day of Girls Basketball PracticeNovember 12- First day of Boys Basketball PracticeNovember 15- First day of Wrestling PracticeSpring Sports Start Dates:February 25 - First day of Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field Practices.February 28 - First day of Golf Practice.Click for updated Calendar View of scheduled games. High School sports require a great level of committment! Please check season game schedules prior to tryouts.
- Physical – All incoming 9th and 11th graders MUST have a current physical conducted after May 1st 2021.
- All 10th and 12th graders MUST complete an IHSAA Interim Questionnaire after May 1st 2021
- Registration is required prior to tryouts. There are no exceptions to this rule so please make sure your athlete is prepared for their intended sports season!
Fall/Winter/Spring Sport Registration for the 2021/22 School Year Opens May 1, 2021
- A parent must create an account on-line at www.registermyathlete.com THIS MUST BE A PARENT ACCOUNT. You will use this account for as long as your student participates in extracurricular activities at Lake City High School. Account information must be verified or updated each school year. Students participating in extracurricular activities at Lake City High School MUST have medical insurance.
- After a parent account is created, begin by starting a new registration >select school >add/select athlete >select school year > select the sport your athlete will be participating in from the list of sports available >review the required documents, answer the questions, e-sign and you’re done! Don’t forget to upload and submit the physical or interim questionnaire online.
- Returning athletes must start a new registration for the 2021-22 school year. Login to your existing account. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Verify or update your account information. Select the sport your athlete will be participating in from the list >review the required documents, answer the questions, e-sign, press submit and you’re done! If you forgot your password, contact Rachael Petersen and she will reset your password.
- Sports Physical is to be uploaded to the Register my Athlete site for coach and admin verification. Get registered and paperwork completed to ensure you are ready for practice/tryouts.
NO PAPERWORK – NO PRACTICE – NO EXCEPTION!
- ASB ($40) payable through the Register my Athlete Sit, through e-funds online payments or in person with the bookkeeper or activities office.
- Extracurricular Travel fees ($25) payable through the Register my Athlete online after tryouts are complete or in person with the bookkeeper or activities office. Please do not pay this travel fee until after tryouts and you are on a roster!
- In consideration of keeping out of pocket cost as low as possible, additional fundraising may be required for your sport. Please check in with your head coach to determine what may be required for your sports season.
Questions??? ~ Contact Rachael Petersen ~ email@example.com 208-769-2979