Free E-Books from OverDrive
Free ebooks for Staff and StudentsOur district has provided a FREE OverDrive account to all students and staff! Now you can check out eBooks using your personal computer, phone, tablet or iPad — at home or at school — from the CDA School District Overdrive website. The library is growing, so check back often for new arrivals! Log in with your school district username and password. It's easy!
Need help with User Name or Password?
- All student's accounts use the same format:
- Usernames are [grad year][first initial][last name]
- Passwords are [PW][Student ID#].
- If your student does not know their ID#, you can log into Skyward to find the ID# assigned to your child.
Use a Personal Electronic DeviceThe easiest way to use the CDA Schools OverDrive account on a personal device is to download the Overdrive App, which is available for almost all types of devices.
- Download the mobile app to your device.
- Create an account (don’t forget the username and password you create! )
- When you log in to OverDrive, you’ll see a screen that says “No Books.” Click on the three lines on the top left of the page and then click on “Add a Library”
- Search for “Coeur d’Alene School District” and select it.
- After you select it, click on Coeur d’Alene School District and it will take you to the login page for our library
- Use your school district username and password to log in to our library