Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to 2nd grade! I am very excited for my second year at Winton Elementary!
Here are some fun facts about me:
* I grew up in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls most of my life. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else...
* I pursued a career in Early Childhood Education at NIC and University of Idaho, earning my Bachelor's Degree. I taught at a local private school for years before joining the Winton family. There's no where else I'd rather be!
* I have been married to Mr. Kibby for 10 years. We have two sons, Quinn (9) and Brennan (4). We also have two cats, Stella and Pumpkin... I adore cats!
* When I am not at school, I enjoy reading, baking, Pokemon Go, and painting pottery.
* Some of my favorites: pink, cats, coffee, and peanut M&Ms
I look forward to a great year with you and your child!