Student Access to iReady
The Coeur d’Alene School District provides i-Ready to students to build student confidence in reading and mathematics. For some students, the building has granted an instructional license so that personalized lessons can be delivered through the Internet.
The easiest way to access these lessons is through the student's district-issued Google ID (district email address):
LOGGING ON WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND CLEVER
- Using the Google Chrome browser, add a profile for your student in the upper-right corner.
- In the Chrome setup box, use your student’s full email address and district-issued password. Use the "Parent's Guide to Usernames and Passwords" that was sent out from the district or contact your student's teacher to find this for your student.
- Once established (or if using another browser), click on the link on the district website, www.cdaschools.org
- Choose Resources > Clever Login. This should log the student into their Clever Portal.
- Click on the i-Ready icon.
TYPES OF LESSONS
Your student may see lots of options once in i-Ready:
- Start Test – your student will take a comprehensive diagnostic assessment (approximately 45 minutes) measuring strengths and weaknesses in each of the domains of reading and/or mathematics
- Start Growth Check – your student will take a small test to measure how far they have grown (~90 days) since their last diagnostic assessment. Please note that tests cannot be taken outside the school day.
- Start Lessons – your student will be delivered activities based on their level of needs based on their last diagnostic or growth check. Each lesson will be around 20 minutes in length and 45 minutes a week is recommended for the greatest growth potential.