TRYOUTS will be held this year. Swimmers must have Paperwork completed on www.registermyathlete.com PRIOR to tryouts. Incomplete Paperwork=NO TRYOUTS.
Our 2021 Season will begin on August 9th, 2021. Here is our current schedule. Please note the competition pool at the KROC will be repaired for the first 3 weeks of the season, so our swim times will be in the COVE pool for 2 weeks. Then both pools will be down for repair at the KROC, so the 3rd week is still TBD for practice times and location.
- Daily, Monday August 9-Friday13th: 5-6:30am (Cove Pool) Tryouts will occur Monday and Tuesday of this week. 1hour swim, 30 minutes dryland-bring tennis shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Saturday August 14th: 7-8am (Cove Pool)
- Daily, Monday August 16-Friday 20th: 5-6:30am (Cove Pool)
- Saturday August 21st: 7-8am (Cove Pool)
- Daily, Monday August 23-Friday 27th: Practices will be held at Honeysuckle beach on Hayden Lake from 3-4:30pm. A combination of swimming and dryland will occur, bring your suit and tennis shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Daily, Monday August 30th-Thursday September 2nd: 3-4:30pm (Competition pool) 4:30-5pm team yoga.
- Friday September 3rd and Monday September 6th-NO PRACTICE, Labor Day
- Beginning Tuesday Sept 7th. Regular practice schedule begins: Monday-Fridays 3-4:30pm swimming, 4:30-5pm Team Yoga
Practice Schedule: For those that make the team, minimum 80% attendance is REQUIRED beginning August 11th, 2021.
- Starting September 7th, practices will be from 3-4:30pm at the KROC. Dryland/Yoga will either be done from 4:30-5pm if allowed to be done at the KROC facility, or at home, based on any COVID restrictions.
All practices are at the KROC. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION daily to practice. There are some swimmer carpools that occur, but there is no bus that is provided to get to the pool by the school.
We communicate to the team by e-mail and "Remind" texts. Remember to sign up for REMIND 101 to receive text updates.
- Swimmers will be required to purchase a navy or black suit for competitions.
- Recommended Female Options: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-solid-wide-strap-one-piece-swimsuit-19795/?color=209 OR https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-solid-thin-strap-one-piece-swimsuit-19794/?color=209
- Recommended Male Options: Jammer: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/tyr-durafast-solid-jammer-swimsuit-1943/?color=10218 OR Speedo Style: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-poly-pro-solid-brief-swimsuit-8125099/?color=11927
CONGRATS to the LCHS swimmers for the 2020 season: Girls 3rd place overall at state, Men 4th place overall at state, Logan Robillard: State Champion 500 Freestyle, 2nd place 200 FR. Lance Mielke 2nd Place in 200 IM and 100 BR, 400 FR Relay 2nd place. Girls 400 FR Relay 2nd place.
CONGRATS to all the State Swimmers that Competed in Boise Nov. 8th and 9th, 2019.
The Men's team placed 4th overall and Women placed 10th.
LCHS SWIMMING - Boys & Girls 2019 District Champs!WELCOME !!LCHS Swimming has a proud and longstanding tradition of excellence. We excel with only one rule - - support your teammates! Let's look forward to a season of fun, hard work, and learning to be the best swimmer you can be!
Swimming is a sanctioned sport for guys and girls, grades 9 through 12. The season generally runs from mid-August through early November.Homeschooled students and students attending the CdA Charter Academy who live within the LCHS boundaries are also welcome to join our team! Please
Congratulations to our 2018 Ladies. For the very first time in LCHS history, an athletic team has won the title of Fall Sports Academic State Champions for the sport of Swimming.
2018 Men's and Women's District Champions!
Congrats to Freshman Gabby Garasky who has broken the 100 FL record (1:01.00) and the 200 IM record (2:16.10). Way to go Gabby!
Questions? Please email Coach Shelly Sobek: email@example.com