• To Request A Transcript


    If you are a CURRENT student at Coeur d'Alene High School, please use your Xello account to request and send your transcript. If you need assistance with Xello, please refer to the instructions that are posted on the CHS webpage.

    For all graduates 2020 and earlier, please contact counseling secretary, Amanda Nicholson, at anicholson@cdaschools.org


    For a tutorial on how to request a transcript, go here: https://www.cdaschools.org/Page/10083

  • Transcribing Standard, ALP, AP, and Dual Credit Courses


    Dual Credit allows Coeur d'Alene High School students to enroll in courses available on our campus that satisfy diploma requirements and provide college credits applicable towards degree and certification programs at North Idaho College or the University of Idaho. Credits earned may also be transferrable to other colleges and universities.

    These courses will be graded on a 4.0 scale (or standard scale) for purposes on calculating grade point averages. For more policies regarding standard and weighted grades and grade point average calculations, see School Board Policy: 2700 p1 (page 6). For more information on Dual Credit programs please see College and Career > Dual Credit.