Theresa Symbal Krista LechleitnerIn Ramsey’s office, you will find warm, friendly faces. Krista Lechleitner, our office manager, Theresa Symbal, our registrar, and Janell Woods, our administrative assistant, welcome all students, parents and visitors to our school. They work tirelessly to make everyone else’s school day run as smoothly as possible. From handing out Band-Aids while answering phones to calling on absent students and ordering supplies, they truly make multi-tasking look like an art form.
Here are a few friendly reminders from the office ladies:
- Parents, remember to update your information on Skyward when you change addresses, phone numbers, and emergency pick-up information.It is very important for us to get a hold of you in case of illness or an emergency.
- Your student’s attendance is important all year long!
- All parents, visitors, and volunteers are welcome at Ramsey. It is important for you to first check in at the school office before going to a classroom. Bring your driver’s license, so we can run your license through our Raptor software for clearance, and remember to put on a Ramsey Visitor’s Pass while you are in the building. The school office is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Ramsey offers breakfast to students beginning at 9:40 a.m. on Mondays and 8:40 a.m. Tuesday – Friday. Children should not arrive at school prior to the start of breakfast as there is no supervision on the playground.
- Is your child missing a lunch box, hat, gloves, coat, or other miscellaneous personal items? Our “Lost and Found” room is near the library and is often overflowing with students’ discarded or forgotten items. We donate unclaimed items to a local church every other month, so please come take a look in our “Lost and Found” room for missing possessions.
- Interested in volunteering? The district requires all volunteers to complete an online application, found here. Approval can take up to a week. Once approved, the application is good for two years.