DUAL Credit Information
DUAL credit is a program available to Coeur d'Alene High School students that allows eligible students to enroll in college level courses. Students who successfully complete their DUAL credit courses will receive both college and high school level credit.
Spring 2020 DUAL Credit Course offerings
Coeur d'Alene High School Campus
High School Equivalent
High School Credits
Intro to Literature
UI Political Science 101** Intro to Political Science and American Government. Government 3 1
US History after 1876
**POLS 101 meets one semester of the goverment requirement. This course is available to students who took AP Government fall semester.
Click here for a printable copy of the Spring 2020 DUAL credit courses.
DUAL Credit Enrollment Procedures
CHS students have the opportunity to take DUAL credit courses from multiple colleges and universities. Below is a general listing of steps for students wishing to become a DUAL enrolled student. To find more detailed steps for DUAL enrollment based on the different colleges and universities, please see the college links below.
1. Determine if you meet the minimum requirements to become a DUAL Credit student
2. Apply to your intended college/university
3. If needed, schedule your placement assessments
4. Meet with the College and Career Coordinator to put together DUAL Credit plan that best meets your post-secondary educational goals and high school graduation requirements.
4. Register in your intended courses based on your placement, high school graduation requirements and post-secondary plans
5. Give a copy of your college schedule to the College and Career Center for review.