WE DO MORE THAN JUST SKI & RIDE!
- Learn to Ski or Snowboard from a certified instructor no matter the socioeconomic class.
- Learn to read maps & terrain & track weather conditions.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Participate in a higher level of physical activity for a longer duration of time.
- Participate in multiple hands on clinics: ski/snowboard waxing, injury prevention & conditioning
- Use electronic apps to track, analyze & document expeditions & adventures.
- Communicate face to face & via technology with Google Classroom & REMIND.
- Build community connections.
- Gain exposure for potential jobs &/or opportunities for higher education.
- Meet new people, make new friends & become part of a group!
(We are the largest Club at LCHS!)
- Get outdoors! (Research has shown that a single day outside improves mental clarity
for 2 days afterwards!)
- Reduce stress by having a healthy stress management outlet.