Public Notice, Review & Comment
Public Meeting Notices
Notice of board meetings including Special Board Meetings, Ad Hoc committee meetings, and Executive Meetings will be posted here. You may also view Meeting Agendas l Meeting Minutes l Meeting Video Archives.
View Annual Meeting Calendar [pdf]
Public Review & Comment
From time to time, the Board of Trustees may have extensive policy sections up for review or single policies.
Policies under review may contain redlines or strike-throughs showing additions or retractions and in some cases may be new to our District. Comments on policy are due by 5:00 p.m. on dates listed. If you have any comments to share about any policy or items listed below, please email Pam Westberg at email@example.com or mail to 1400 N. Northwood Center Ct., CdA, ID 83814. Be sure to list the policy number and the page your comment applies to.
Policies out for review and comment. Comments due November 27, 2018.
- Section 2340F1 - Instruction - Controversial Issues and Academic Freedom
- Section 3010P - Students - Open Enrollment
- Section 3295/3295P - Students - Hazing, Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying, Cyber Bullying, Menacing
- Section 3510F2 - Students - School Nurse Medication Administration Quality Control
- Section 4200/4200P - Community Relations - School-Support Organization
- Section 5260/5260P/5260F - Personnel - Abused and Neglected Child Reporting
- Section 8310/8310F1 - Non-Instructional - Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
Other Items Out for Review
Course Pacing Guides for review. Send comments to Lynn Towne at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 27, 2018.