Kids can check out e-books through the Community Library website if they have a library card. Library cards are free and if you don’t already have your own card, applying for your own library card is a snap. Here is the Community Library website and directions:
- Click e-books & e-reference on the menu
- Overdrive option has the largest selection, however it has all levels of books even up to adult
- Starwalk is another option, with student age appropriate books
- Username: Dalton Dragons-- Password: library
- If you navigate the website to the Hayden Public Library specifically, they have Tumblebooks which is a lower level e-book (picture books) which reads the book to the reader, highlighting the words as it reads. You do NOT need a library card for this option.