National Leadership Conference
"Captialize Your Future"Dates: May 6-10, 2020 Location: National Harbor, MDYou may qualify for the National Leadership Conference by achieving any of the following:
- Place in the top 5 in an individual graded event at the State Leadership Conference.
- Place in the top 3 in an individual judged event at the State Leadership Conference.
- Place in the top 2 in a team judged event at the State Leadership Conference.
- Place in top 5 earning a 70% or higher in an open event at the State Leadership Conference.
- Earn 70 torch points in each category for the Ambassador Torch Award.
You MUST decide if you're going to nationals, if you qualify, by Monday, March 9, 2020 (week of SLC). Commitment, Permission, and Code of Conduct forms must be submitted by this date. Please have the conversation with your parents before SLC and know if you plan on attending if you qualify.Also, if you need to bring any equipment for your event (power cord, projector, easel, etc.) please talk to an adivsor. You will be responsible for all items checked out to you when traveling.
- Graded & Judged Event Information
- Where do I pre-submit my pre-submission materials?
- Use your BPA member login information to submit the required materials and follow the 2 steps:
- Step 1: Choose BPA NLC as the conference. Step 2: Choose the event you are submitting for.
Important Nationals Information:Cost:
The estimated cost per person to go to nationals this year is $1550.00. This includes, registration & tours, hotel and airfare. You are responsible for your own food money (suggested: $300). Current fundraising and Timberwolf Productions is initially paying expenses. You may be asked and expected to participate in any remaining fundraising to offset costs.Questions: See Mr. Menard