How to Check Your Skyward Balance
- Click on “Skyward Family Access” at the top of the screen on www.cdaschools.org.
- Enter your login and password. If you do not currently have one, contact your student’s school office to set one up.
- Click “Select Widgets” on the initial screen. Make sure that “Current Food Service Balance” is checked. This adds their current food service balance to your home screen.
- For more detailed history regarding food service payments and purchases, click on the student’s name you wish to view.
- On the left side of the page lists “General Information”; click on “Food Service”.
- Note the tabs across the screen listing “Account Information”, “Payments for…”, and “Purchases”.
- By clicking “Purchases”, you can view a week’s worth of purchases your student has made. Click “Previous” or “Next” to maneuver from week to week.