Had an injury? Please follow steps below!
Idaho Occupational Medicine Group1839 N Government Way (Address changed as of 8/3/2020)Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814Phone: 208-765-0156 / Fax: 208-292-3177Hours: 8am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
- Report injury to your supervisor immediately!
- Call Idaho Occupational Medicine Group to schedule a doctor’s visit:
- Tell check-in clerk that you are an employee of Coeur d’Alene School District and this is a work-related injury.
- The school administrator or designee needs to fill out the Workman's Compensation Report (link below), sign it and forward to district human resource department as soon as possible.
- The Case Coordinator at Idaho Occupational Medicine Group (IOMG) will make appointments for any necessary follow-up care with a designated physician and notify the School District office of the appointment during the next regular business day.
- If emergency injury complications arise AFTER HOURS, please report to KMC Emergency Room for care.
- Please be informed that if you chose to go to your own physician and not follow the above procedure, your medical costs and any time loss from work may not be covered.
- IOMG will work with you, the district, and the doctor for a safe and quick return to work!