Had an injury? Please follow the steps below!
- Report the injury to your supervisor immediately! See your building office manager for further assistance.
- Call Northwest Urgent Care to schedule a doctor’s visit:
NORTHWEST URGENT CARE LOCATIONS
315 W. Dalton, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 (208-209-2060)
750 N. Syringa St. Suite 100, Post Falls, ID 83854 (208-262-2600)
Hours: 8:00am – 6:00 pm Monday - Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Tell the check-in clerk that you are an employee of Coeur d’Alene Public Schools and this is a work-related injury.
- The injured employee or designee needs to fill out the Work Injury Report/Workman's Compensation (link below), sign it and forward it to the District Human Resource department as soon as possible.
- The case coordinator at Northwest Urgent Care will make appointments for any necessary follow-up care with a designated physician and notify the School District office of the appointment during the next regular business day.
- If emergency injury complications arise AFTER HOURS, please report to KMC Emergency Room for care.
- Please be informed that if you choose to go to your own physician and not follow the above procedure, your medical costs and any time loss from work may not be covered.
- NW Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine will work with you, the district, and the doctor for a safe and quick return to work.