To access a particular document, simply click the group heading to expand and display the list of documents in that category. Click again to contract the listing.
Administrative Salary Schedule
Initial placement on the Administrative Salary Schedule:
Credits: Only semester credits earned after the Administrative credential will be counted. Quarter credits will be calculated as .667 of 1 semester credit.
Years: Maximum of 8 years of administrative experience is allowed placing Administrator on year 9. Administrative experience must have been on a contract with an accredited school that required a credential.
Certificated Salary Schedule
For initial experience placement on the Certificated Salary Schedule:
· Public K-12 experience - only those years working for an accredited public K-12 institution on a state-approved contract requiring an education credential will count.
· High Institution experience: only full-time experience since fall of 2005 will be counted.
· A maximum of 8 years will be awarded with placement on year 9.
· All experience must be verified.For initial credit placement on the Certificated Salary Schedule:
· Credits: Only semester credits earned after the initial credential will be counted. Quarter credits will be calculated as .667 of 1 semester credit.
· Advancement on the salary schedule: employee must submit official transcript(s) no later than October 1st of each year (or sooner). Transcripts received after October 1st will be applied to the next school year.
Classified Salary Schedule
Movement on the Classified Salary Schedule:
If an employee is hired into a new position that is on a higher column, that employee will be moved to the new column on a row that is not less than their current hourly wage and at least 10 cents higher.
If an employee is hired into a new position that is on a lower column, that employee will be moved straight back remaining on the same row.
Upon hire, new employees will begin on the 1st row on the appropriate column.