The Juggling team meets on Monday afternoons from 3:30 - 4:30 pm and on Friday mornings from 7:15-8:15 am.
We'll use our time together to work on juggling skills and routines, comedy and dance, and will perform opten with other performing groups and alone. We will accomplish many amazing things!
To participate in this group, students must:
1. be in grades 1-5
2. be highly interested in juggling and willing to practice at home
3. own your own beanbags and clubs
4. attend rehearsal Monday afternoons and Friday mornings
5. be willing to work hard to develp a solo or group routine that makes audiences go "WOW!"
6. represent our school well in terms of behavior, skills, and dress!