Cheerleading traditionally offers the following Lake City High School teams:
Season Opportunities and Expectations:
- Junior Varsity
- Competition Team
- Parent Meeting: May 31st
- Tryout Practices/Clinic: May 24-26th (Mandatory)
- Spring Tryouts May 27th (Mandatory)
- Register my Athlete paperwork must be complete PRIOR to tryouts. No Exceptions. Form located here
- Cheer Kids Camp Fundraiser June 30th, Parade is July 1st. Camp form located here
For information, please contact head coach,Jennaka Votava, Email: email@example.com
- Summer Cheer Camp (Mandatory) Information given by coach
- Games Begin Mid August through Early March.
- Cheerleaders cheer for (Fall) Football, (Winter) Boys & Girls Basketball
- Attendance is Mandatory at all practices and games as pre-determined by coach and athletic director.
- Competition Team is expected to travel and compete in local and state competitions.