Here is a day's worth of gym floor installation, in just 30 seconds, at Lakes Middle School. The crew is with Northern Hardwood Co. Inc. of Deer Park, Wash. This is one of the many projects funded by the 2017 school bond.
In order to make certain all our students receive appropriate educational supports, Coeur d’Alene School District 271 conducts a mid-year residency verification. Residency is defined as where your family sleeps at night. Has your residency changed since September 6, 2016? If yes AND if any of the following statements are true for your family, please contact your school counselor or the Coeur d’Alene School District McKinney-Vento Liaison, James Curb at 208-664-8241 ext. 1061or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about educational services that may be available to your student(s) and family.
· We are doubled up with friends, grandparents, or another family due to economic condition.
· We are living in a motel/hotel because other housing is unattainable.
· We are living in a domestic violence shelter.
· We are living in transitional housing.
· We are sleeping in public places or abandoned buildings.
· We are living in a car, trailer or campground.
· We are living in a home for pregnant or unwed mothers without another place in which to live.
· I am a student not in the physical custody of my parents or guardian.
Lakes is excited about teaming up with the Lola and Duane Hagadone Boys and Girls Club. The club is located next door to Lakes and has been providing safe and fun activities and opportunities for students across the district!
The club is open to ages 6-18. The membership is $20.00 for the school year and $20.00 for the summer. A great place for your teen to hang out after school.