In order to make certain all our students receive appropriate educational supports, Coeur d’Alene School District 271 conducts a mid-year residency verification. Residency is defined as where your family sleeps at night. Has your residency changed since September 6, 2016? If yes AND if any of the following statements are true for your family, please contact your school counselor or the Coeur d’Alene School District McKinney-Vento Liaison, James Curb at 208-664-8241 ext. 1061or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about educational services that may be available to your student(s) and family.
· We are doubled up with friends, grandparents, or other family due to economic condition.
· We are living at a motel / hotel because other housing is unattainable.
· We are living in a domestic violence shelter.
· We are living in transitional housing.
· We are sleeping in public places or abandoned buildings.
· We are living in a car, trailer or campground.
· We are living in a home for pregnant or unwed mothers without another place in which to live.
· I am a student not in the physical custody of my parents or guardian.
Lakes is excited about teaming up with the Lola and Duane Hagadone Boys and Girls Club.
The CDA Clubhouse is now open! It is located right next to Lakes on 15th Street and open for ages 6-18. The membership is $20.00 for the school year and $20.00 for the summer. A great place for your teen to hang out after school.
Welcome back to the 2017-2018 school year, come and join us for our back to school events!! Come tour the school, visit your teachers, bring school supplies to your locker, and enjoy a great BBQ with everyone! These are both scheduled tours of the school with an agenda for the evening. Please plan to be here the entire time.
7TH AND 8TH GRADE
Open House & BBQ
Tuesday, August 29th
Orientation & Open House BBQ
Wednesday, August 30th