PUBLIC NOTICE - BIDS
Addendums/amendments to any bid documents shall be posted here. To be alerted via email of these changes, please email email@example.com and include the name of the bid.
PUBLIC NOTICE - LEGALS
As a part of our commitment to transparency and open communication with our community, we offer our non-discrimination policy and other public notices for your review.
- CEP - Free Meals at Venture and Borah
- Public Release Free and Reduced Meals
- Free and Reduced Policy
- Web Accessibility and Nondiscrimination
- SDE 2015-2016 School Report Card
- Student Data Privacy & Security
- District Provided Access to Electonic Info, Services & Networks
- Student Technology Use
- Request to Opt Out of Whole Group Novel Instruction
- We Are a Drug Free School Zone [Notice]
- State Report Cards by School Year
Non-Discrimination Policy: The Coeur d’Alene School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability in any educational programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance or in employment practices. The District provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance with this nondiscrimination policy may be directed to the Director of Special Services or Director of Human Resources at the District Administrative Center, 1400 N. Northwood Center Court, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814-2472 (208)664-8241.