Network Assistant and CHS Technician
I assist the Network Supervisor in administering the district-wide computer network by providing user accounts maintenance; installing, maintaining, and emergency troubleshooting of network equipment; creating and maintaining all user computer drive images for distribution, and providing reserve support to the Systems Analyst. Also responsible for providing technical network expertise support to the district Field Technicians, and general technical support to staff at Coeur d'Alene High School, the District Office and other District staff as needed.
- Maintaining computer hardware/software at above locations.
- Performing system maintenance. Installing and configuring application software. Installing computer and network peripherals.
- Diagnose and repair hardware/software.
- Repair and imaging mobile computer labs.
- Submitting regular documentation regarding repairs and communicate repair status with customer.
- Supporting distance learning equipment operations and other video technologies, as applicable.