Exciting News from Woodland Middle School
At Woodland Middle School, we are excited about the opportunity to spend some quality time with the 5th graders and their parents. We are certainly proud of the academic and extracurricular accomplishments of our students and believe we have a lot to offer your students. If your son or daughter will be attending Woodland next year, they will be touring our building with their peers in May. The transition to middle school is often a time of anxiety for students and parents, and our goal is to begin easing that anxiety right away. If you should have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to give our front office a call at 667-5996.
In order to make certain all our students receive appropriate educational supports, Coeur d’Alene School District 271 conducts a mid-year residency verification. Residency is defined as where your family sleeps at night. Has your residency changed since September 8, 2015? If yes AND if any of the following statements are true for your family, please contact your school counselor or the Coeur d’Alene School District Homeless Liaison, James Curb at 208-664-8241 ext. 1061 or email@example.com for more information about educational services that may be available to your student(s) and family.
· We are doubled up with friends, grandparents, or other family due to economic conditions.
· We are living at a motel / hotel because other housing is unattainable.
· We are living in a domestic violence shelter.
· We are living in transitional housing.
· We are sleeping in public places or abandoned buildings.
· We are living in a car, trailer or campground.
· We are living in a home for pregnant or unwed mothers without another place in which to live.
Our school staff is committed to serving the community and welcomes any questions and comments. We would love to hear from you.
Principal: Dave Serwat
Assistant Principal: Trayce Hemenway
Counselors: Jaime Valenzuela, Corey Brown
Debbie Dotson, Office Manager
7:00 am-3:15 pm
Mon: 9:10-2:40 pm
Tues-Fri: 7:55-2:40 pm
2101 St. Michelle St.
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815